Fast, Precise Cuts
The diamond cutting blade is high temperature resistant to reduce vibration for straighter and faster cuts.It is sharp and will not collapse, a versatile part, the slot is small and resistant to cutting and wear.
- Field of application
For gentle cutting, beveling and grinding of glass, jade, crystal, wine bottles, ceramics, tiles and other materials.
- Splinter-free cutting
The ultra-fine 1mm saw blade does not damage the surface of the object, the grinding force is uniform and the smoothness is good.With low grinding noise and less dust, minimal debris and a first-class cut!
- Easy To Use
Designed to be used with the Model 100 angle grinder, it is easy to install and operate and can withstand the demands of dry/wet cutting and long continuous cutting.
UsingHigh manganese diamond steel die, new brazing process,Improved and improved blade, more convenient, safer and longer life.
- Glass Cutting Disc × 1
- Diamond high manganese steel matrix
Due to manual measurements, please allow for slight measurement deviations.
Due to different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed in the image.
1. Size: Wide cutting range, can cut glass with thickness of 6-12mm; Total length of 6.8″ (173mm).
2. Carbide glass cutting wheel: with high hardness, clean cut, and the shaft is made of high strength alloy steel to ensure smooth and durable operation to use.
3. Pencil Style Handle: the aluminum alloy non-slip handle combines ergonomic design to provide comfortable grip, wear-resistant and high strength. (The inner cavity can be filled with cutting oil)
4. Wide Application: perfect for DIY projects and domestic uses, ideal for stained glass, tiling, mirror cutting.
Material: metal head and aluminum handle, carbide wheel
Total length: about 17.3 cm
Cutting range: 6-12mm glass
1 X glass cutting pen
1. The glass cutter cannot be used to cut high hardness objects, such as tempered glass, nitrified brick, marble, quartz, etc.
2. Need to operate on a flat surface or desk. It is best to try it several times on a piece of glass to practice.
3. Remember to wear eye and hand protection when using these glass cutting tools.
4. Oil is not included.
There are no reviews yet.